Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gravity is the thing that pulls all of us to the earth.  If I were to jump I would fall right back down because of gravity.  Also, when I push people ( Lizzy, Azaira) on the swings outside they go up becausee of force and come back down because of gravity.  To me I sometimes say we don't need gravity and we would be better off without it.  We could do anything and life would much easier.  If we didn't have gravity then the earth would not orbit the sun. Then life on earth would be different.  
 A few weeks ago Tyler walked in front of Shelby while she was swing and he said "Hit me with your best shot" then Shelby couldnt stop herself so she hit Tyler and he went flying.  Gravity pulled him down towards the center of the earth. 

11 comments:

  1. umm if there was no gravity when you jumped on a trampoline you would never come back down you would just keep going until you hit a star a burned alive. so i think gravity is a pretty good thing.... lol but cool blog kenneth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. KENNETH I SLIGHTLY THINK THAT ANABEL IS RIGHT... WHEN ME AND "AZAIRA" SWING WE WOULD NEVER COME BACK DOWN. SO YEP! KEEP IT UP! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol kenneth thats so funny and i remember that!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Kenny!!!!:) Maybe a vid or something but great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this and iut made me laugh but its not very informational! ahhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU SPELLED AZIRA WRONG BUT THAT WAS AWSOME KEEP IT UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. KEITH, YOU NEED TO SPELL PEOPLES NAMES RIGHT. AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO SPELL CHECK AND CAPITALIZE THINGS... :D KEITH *GIGGLE*

    ReplyDelete
  9. u need 2 use spell check and caps. put more facts kenneth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good blog just dont use me without permission

    ReplyDelete